Saturday 27 April 2013

MAC - Embrace Me Lipliner








Browsing the Spring Summer beauty trends online, as you do, I stumbled across this image for Giles SS 2013.

Immediately the bright lip caught my eye. I was fixed.


After a good half an hour travelling all over the internet I discovered this bold lip to be MAC's Embrace Me Lip Pencil.
This pencil is described on the MAC website as a "Vivid pinkish fuchsia" which I would totally agree.
It can be muted down and rubbed into the lips with a finger or brush once applied or you can just go for it (which is normally my choice of option).
This pencil was limited edition in a quite recent collection as I managed to nab mine from Debenhams whilst they were having their 15% off sale! (BARGAIN)
However, don't fear! It has just been released with the MAC Fashion Sets Collection, along with a lipstick, nail polish, eyeshadow and lip glass to match.
I would definitely recommend this pencil, although a little drying, apply a lip balm or lip primer first and a little gloss or lip balm after and your set for the day with little to no touch ups.

Definitely a staple colour for Spring and Summer!

You can buy Embrace Me > here But hurry whilst the collections out!

- A

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment