Thursday 17 January 2013

What I got for Christmas

I have got around to re-filming my "What I got for Christmas" video, so that is FINALLY up!
Took me three attempts but it's working at least, apologies for the quality it always seems to get worse after I export it from iMovie.

I am hoping to purchase a video camera, or flip camera soon so vlogging will be much easier! (I will also try to remake this video, with much better quality)

This is the classic "What I got for Christmas" type of post and video

Below I have listed as many of the products I can actually find online, for anything else that features in the video that you might be interested in leave a comment or tweet me @defyingstarz and I'll be more than happy to answer your questions or give you information!


1. Topshop Coat (SOLD OUT) Similar here - Link
2. Sainsbury's Leather Tote Bags, TU Clothing - £18 each (Not on sale online)
3. H&M Blazer, - £20 in sale Similar here - Link

4. Topshop Camo Tee - £22 - Link Here
5. Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Ultra Smooth Pressed Powder - Link Here

The video for this post is below!

A

-
XO

9 comments:

  1. I am going to check out the powder next time i'm out, i'm going to treat myself! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay that's great :)
      It really is a lovely mattifying smoothing powder, I wear it every day now :)
      Plus the compact is so chic!

      Delete
  2. really liked this
    iv followed!!!

    please would you mind checking out my blog?? xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey dear)
    nice blog)loves it)
    would you like to follow each other?)

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Sure I will check your blog out now!
      XO

      Delete
  4. Love the camo tee! I so buying one this month :) great video sweetie, hope you get to buy a new camera
    -Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete