Thursday 10 January 2013

HAUL: A Special Christmas Purchase

Hello again everyone!
I had some Christmas money to spend, and some of my own money I had kept, so I wanted to buy something special. I did end up getting (what I think) is a perfect Christmas gift to receive, perfume!
What did you get for Christmas? I haven't seen many "What I got for Christmas" posts about, I will end up doing one soon I just hadn't had much time to film/post lately.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the video. It was my first try but I am sure I will get better/used to it!


1. Topshop Heavy Weight Leggings, £18.00 Link - Here
2. Topshop Wax Coated Denim Leggings, £25.00 Link - Here

3. Strawberry Burgundy Chelsea Boot, £29.99 Link - Here
4. Strawberry Black Flatform, £24.99 Link - Here


5. Faux Leather Wedge Ankle Boots, £5.00 Link - Here
6. Extreme Covered Platform Velour Boots, £5.00 Link - Here
Absolute bargains!

7. Chanel Chance Au Fraiche, £72.00 Link - Here
(for this one I had a gift card from my boyfriend's nan too!)



8. Topshop MOTO Black Hotpants, £22 Link - Here

You can also watch my HAUL video on youtube below.


10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Get some! They were only five pounds! So worth it, bloody love shoes xx

      Delete
  2. I think I'd be too tall in them ahaha! But that website is amazing :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I definitely don't have that problem ;)
      It really is! My mother always end up finding the proper bargains! Xxx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous picks!! :)

    Followed you dear!

    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      Just checked out your blog, couldn't resist a MAC lipstick review so I have followed you too!

      XO

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful blog! i didn't know about it and i love it!!!! would you like to follow eachother? i'm following you :)

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :)
      Your blog looks awesome too, just returning the compliment and following you now!

      Delete
  5. Very nice purchases!!! Love the shoes and the perfume <3

    xoxo

    http://glam-mania.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment!
      The perfume is my ultimate favourite, it always gets noticed when I wear it.
      XO

      Delete