Wednesday 9 January 2013

This weeks wants #1

Being that Christmas is behind us now, I've had my eye on a few little things (not that I don't usually, of course). I thought I would start a weekly segment that I could easily do from my macbook if I didn't have the time to film a video or to take some proper photos. So here it goes!
This week I have had my eyes on:


1. The one and only Michael Kors. I know these watches have become increasingly popular and a lot of people seem to own one, but I still cannot help myself. They really are beautiful and the one I have always fancied is the Gold Chronograph watch.
2. Next up is something that I missed out on in the sales, and it sold out! (sad face) Topshop's Knitted Textured Fluffy Cardi. Literally quite in love with this item of clothing. When I saw it on the website I really couldn't wait to get it but I told myself I wasn't allowed it until it went into the sales. Thus I was wrong to try to stop myself shopping as it pretty much went out of stock the next day!
3. Finally, a staple for anyones makeup bag who is constantly on the go. Chanel's Illusion d'Ombre. I haven't yet had a chance to give these a try but I do have some Christmas money left so I might have to indulge and treat myself.


4 & 5. These two gems are more of a practical purchase. Having recently got a macbook pro, I need some sort of case to keep it safe when carrying it around (I'm a worrier, I know) and what better than a Michael Kors laptop case to keep it cosy?
Obviously I can't leave my ipad out, it would feel lonely, so the matching pair would be very nice.
These also come in different colours and are at quite reasonable prices for a designer label.


Also in this weeks wants is a provisional driving license, but a picture of that might not be so pretty.

This was just a silly post, I hope to have better up soon as I have three hauls ready to film!

Happy reading
A -

XO

4 comments:

  1. I need a Michael Kors watch in my life! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you get one I'll get one. Kind of like you jump I jump haha. I reaaaallly would love one! X

      Delete
  2. LOVE

    http://nishas-styletag.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete