Sunday 20 July 2014

I'm becoming a make up student!

I would like to start off by firstly apologising.
I have been MIA for FAR too long on this blog, as well as my ever so neglected Youtube Channel…
I've recently completed my degree and decided I need to do something for myself and follow my dreams.
I am lucky to have my family and friends behind me to support my journey into the wonderful world of MAKEUP.
Yep, makeup.
I've decided to study to finally become qualified in makeup, and become a makeup artist!
Makeup is something I've always dreamed of doing and everyone around me has always wondered why I hadn't gone down the makeup artistry route.
But I am finally going to do it!
I'm pursuing my dream.
I have applied for a year long course, as well as this I am going to apply for a home based course to receive two more qualifications.
I am so excited I can barely sit still when I remember I have applied to MAKEUP SCHOOL!
So bare with me, I am currently working at my current job really hard (I don't really have a day off) so that I can save up money. I need to pay for my courses, but also I am building my kit.
However, I do plan to blog about my journey EVERY STEP of the way.
I am so excited about this whole experience and I really can't wait to share it with you all on my blog as well on my Youtube Channel. I PROMISE I will create and upload videos more, really.

Thank you for being patient with me and for continuing to follow my blog (even with my lack of posts)

Thanks again,

Ammy

XO


No comments:

Post a Comment